Rally Software

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

The Capacity information shown in UI under team status is not matching with the data imported using excel connector.What could be the issue....is there a way we can see the data in sync

• 1.  The Capacity information shown in UI under team status is not matching with the data imported using excel connector.What could be the issue....is there a way we can see the data in sync

Posted Jan 31, 2018 10:43 PM

When the capacity data imported from the rally using Excel connector for iteration doesn't match with the capacity value displayed in UI under Team status...What could be the reason....is there a way we can make it in sync...

• 2.  Re: The Capacity information shown in UI under team status is not matching with the data imported using excel connector.What could be the issue....is there a way we can see the data in sync

Posted Feb 07, 2018 11:58 AM

I'm having the same issue when using both the Excel Connector or when using the REST API 

I filter by Iteration and Project.

For some reason, both add-In and REST API return some users that don't show up under same projects and Iterations in the UI when using the Track -> Team Status view.

This causes the capacity numbers to be higher than in Team Status.

I noticed that one user was returned 3 times under different child projects. Is the Team Status view doing any kind of filtering based on other criteria?

Please HELP.