Symantec IGA

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Try to send an email to my team whenever any failure occurs in any of the events/Tasks using policy express

• 1.  Try to send an email to my team whenever any failure occurs in any of the events/Tasks using policy express

Posted Aug 24, 2015 05:38 AM

Hi All, I am working on CA Identity Minder. I am trying to send an email to my team whenever any failure occurs in any of the events/Tasks. I am able to send the Task name and the event name where the failure has occured in the email using an Policy Express.

My question is, Is there a way to fetch the actual error message and send it in the email?. Please let me know if there is a way to implement this.

Thanks,

Vishnuvardhan

• 2.  Re: Hi All, I am working on CA Identity Miner. I am trying to send an email to my team whenever any failure occurs in any of the events/Tasks. I am able to send the Task name and the event name in the email using an Policy Express

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 30, 2015 03:58 AM

Vishnuvardhan,

Apologies for late response.

Please elaborate more on how you have configured the email.

• 3.  Re: Hi All, I am working on CA Identity Miner. I am trying to send an email to my team whenever any failure occurs in any of the events/Tasks. I am able to send the Task name and the event name in the email using an Policy Express
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 06, 2015 03:28 AM

Vishnuvardhan,

Please contact our CA Services for assistance on this issue.

It maybe that they have already dealt with this kind of request before.