Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  PPM New UX Status Report not updating

Posted Jul 17, 2018 11:49 AM

I am working with the #cappmnewuxin 15.4.1 and I have created a project, assigned a resource to the tasks from a template through the resourcing and also submitted and posted a timesheet.

The project has actuals as shown with this screenshot

When I go and create a status report, I can see the total effort for the project, but the actuals are not coming through.

I have done the following to try and coax the actuals (Total Effort Spent) through

1) Run the warehouse build job (full)

2) Marked the tasks as complete

Does anyone know what metric is used to populate the total effort spent value. I am about to make sure the financial transactions are pushed through to WIP, maybe this is driven from the WIP tables?

Any thoughts, suggestions, ideas would be great.

UPDATE: I believe that the field I need to get working is the "Actuals" field in the Performance effort section (See below)

Once that starts to populate, then the status report should as well (I hope)

• 2.  Re: PPM New UX Status Report not updating

Posted Jul 18, 2018 02:43 AM

I think "Total Effort Spent" should correspond to "Actuals" in the Old UI.. If "Actuals" is not getting populated for this project in the Old UI, run the "Import Financial Actuals" job and see if that helps.

• 3.  Re: PPM New UX Status Report not updating

Posted Jul 18, 2018 04:16 AM

Hi, thanks  for replying, but alas that doesn't help, but I believe I know what page the values are taken from, see my update.

• 4.  Re: PPM New UX Status Report not updating
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 18, 2018 04:29 AM

It used to be the "Investment Allocation" job that updated project level totals?

• 5.  Re: PPM New UX Status Report not updating

Posted Jul 18, 2018 04:34 AM

Thanks David, I think I found the answer as you replied, thanks for replying.

• 6.  Re: PPM New UX Status Report not updating

Posted Jul 18, 2018 04:33 AM

After a little digging in the manual and a fresh pair of eyes, I have found that in order yo update the status report, you need to have run the "Investment Allocation" Job, that updates all these fields in the classic UI, which then feeds the new UI

• 7.  RE: PPM New UX Status Report not updating

Posted Jan 29, 2021 09:37 AM
      |   view attached
    Hello All,

May be its Old post. Just wanted to check if anyone find's a Way that we can remove Project Name or Code from Preview Report in Modern UX We are in 15.8.1

Thanks
    Awadhesh

------------------------------
    Awadhesh Dammani (Addy)
    Sr.Consultant
    Clarity PPM
    ------------------------------