DX NetOps

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Someone has installed the Spectrum OneClick on a SpectroServer?

• 1.  Someone has installed the Spectrum OneClick on a SpectroServer?

Posted Feb 20, 2018 11:46 AM

I currently have a server with the role of SpectroServer in product version 10.2.1. At this time I need to install Spectrum OneClick on this same server without removing the SS role.

The CA documentation indicates that base version 10.2 should be installed for this case and then add update to version 10.2.1.

When I go then to install 10.2 it does not allow me to select which products I want to add or remove as shown in the image:

I want to know what I am doing wrong or what is the process to perform this installation.

Thank you.

#spectrum10.2.0 #one-click #installlation 

• 2.  Re: Someone has installed the Spectrum OneClick on a SpectroServer?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 20, 2018 12:01 PM

Hi Sebastian,

Based on your screen shot, it looks like the OneClick Web server, and Report Manager, have already been installed on this server.

You can verify this by looking for the $SPECROOT/tomcat directory on the server. If that directory exists, then OneClick has already been installed. If this is a Windows system, check the Services to see if there is a "Spectrum Tomcat" service installed and running. If this is a Linux/Solaris server, you can run the "ps -ef |grep -i tomcat" and see if there is a java process running that is associated to tomcat.

If Tomcat is running, then you should be able to access the OneClick Web server that is installed on this system.

Thank you,

Brad