Clarity PPM1

Expand all | Collapse all

Global Community Sandbox

• 1.  Global Community Sandbox

Posted 06-03-2019 01:50 PM
    Edited by Michael Thibault 2 days ago
    Hello Everyone,

I am starting this thread for the Community Sandbox.  I will be updating the thread tonight to include the guidelines and the process for getting access.

Since the community site has been migrated and members of the old community have to re-register (setup their password), I will upon the next upgrade, be requiring sandbox users to submit a new request.  This will allow me to clean up the sandbox and to remove non-members.

For those that have outstanding requests, I will be processing those this evening (June 3, 2019).

For all sandbox correspondence (including requests, issues, etc)  please use: 4tmlt4@gmail.com

Nov UPDATE:

1. I do not work for Broadcom, so please do not contact me directly for support of your production Clarity instance.  They have an awesome support team, so please open a ticket and they will be glad to assist you.
    2. If you require a dedicated sandbox, please contact your sales rep.  I do not provision dedicated sandboxes
    3. Keep your email address current in the sandbox.  If you cannot be contacted by me I might have to suspend your account to get your attention  :)
    4. The sandboxes have been upgraded.
    5. The admin sandbox is not yet available.  My day job has gotten in the way of the configuration.  I should have it up a a couple of days.(est Nov15)

Stay tuned,
    Mike

------------------------------
    Mike Thibault
    Community Sandbox Admin

• 2.  RE: Global Community Sandbox

Posted 06-03-2019 02:08 PM
    You certainly don't waste any time.
    When might the next upgrade be and to which version would it be?

• 3.  RE: Global Community Sandbox

Posted 06-03-2019 02:28 PM
    Most likely after the next release of Clarity, and it will be the most current release.  I am in the middle of setting up the support accounts again and making sure I understand the process to the getting the  upgrades scheduled and completed.

I found my support account is gone and I needed to set it up again.

It will most likely be a complete new install as the Sandbox with Admin access has a lot of "leftovers" from where some users have not been cleaning up after themselves.  I go in monthly and do some cleanup and try to keep it manageable.

Mike

Manager, PPM Strategy and Support
    TD Bank Group

• 4.  RE: Global Community Sandbox

Posted 06-03-2019 02:28 PM
    The next upgrade will probably be after the next release of Clarity and it will be to the latest version.

I am in the process of fixing my support account as it seems to have disappeared and it is required for the upgrade.

Due to the condition of the Sandbox with Admin access, it will most likely be a pristine install to get rid of all the clutter that the users have forgotten to remove once they were done with their activities. I try to do some cleaning on a monthly basis but would like to get the system back to a known state.

Advance notice of the upgrade will given once I have everything arranged.

Mike

TD Bank Group

• 5.  RE: Global Community Sandbox

Posted 06-03-2019 02:34 PM
    This is my third attempt at answering Marti.  if this gets posted I'll post the entire reply again.

TD Bank Group

• 6.  RE: Global Community Sandbox

Posted 06-03-2019 02:39 PM
    IT has everything going through manual moderation until mid-week. Once that's turned off, you should be able to see your posts more quickly:)

Chris Hackett
    Community Manager, Broadcom Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom Inc.

• 7.  RE: Global Community Sandbox

Posted 06-03-2019 04:18 PM
    Yeah, I did get two replies.
    Mike, I take you are aware that Newman release was scheduled to be released today. You do need support access.
    Fresh install sounds good.

• 8.  RE: Global Community Sandbox

Posted 06-04-2019 04:24 AM
    Agree with fresh install
    Vit

• 9.  RE: Global Community Sandbox

Posted 06-10-2019 03:37 PM
    Still trying to get my support access sorted out.  Once resolved I'll be arranging the upgrade of the community sandbox.

TD Bank Group

• 10.  RE: Global Community Sandbox

Posted 06-11-2019 01:33 AM
    Thanks for the update. Not worth others trying while you are at it.
    Please let us know when you are able to download the software and what it took to get there.

• 11.  RE: Global Community Sandbox

Posted 06-03-2019 04:18 PM
    Thank you, i was starting to think that my mind was going :)

Mike.

TD Bank Group

• 12.  RE: Global Community Sandbox

Posted 06-17-2019 07:20 AM
    Hi

Michael: I sent an email to you to request access to the sandbox.