Symantec Privileged Access Management

View Only
  • 1.  Is there any published methodology for development of CA SSO, PAM & Identity Suite?

Posted Apr 11, 2017 04:32 AM

Is there any published methodology for development of CA SSO, PAM & Identity Suite?
    Searched through the documentation and found nothing useful. Any thoughts on this? #sso#capam2.8 #Identitysuite

If possible, please  express thoughts on following also:

1. Module/Product wise ranking and reference for CA SSO, PAM & Identity Suite
    2. Performance Bench mark details for CA SSO, PAM & Identity Suite
    3. Usability of CA SSO, PAM and Identity Suite.
    4. Security of CA SSO, PAM and Identity Suite.
    5. Scalability of CA SSO, PAM and Identity Suite.

• 2.  Re: Is there any published methodology for development of CA SSO, PAM & Identity Suite?

Posted Apr 11, 2017 12:40 PM

Hello Ahmad,

What are you looking for. Please give an example. Is it for PAM?

• 3.  Re: Is there any published methodology for development of CA SSO, PAM & Identity Suite?

Posted Apr 11, 2017 12:49 PM

Hello Shams,

I was looking for CA SSO, PAM and Identity Management suite. For three of them. Actually my management had a wish to purchase three of them. So they wanted to know generic/details methodology of development of those three product. Please let me know, if you need more explanation.

After answering the above, if you feel comfortable or have some spare time, please give some hints on following:

1. Module/Product wise ranking and reference for CA SSO, PAM & Identity Suite
    2. Performance Bench mark details for CA SSO, PAM & Identity Suite
    3. Usability of CA SSO, PAM and Identity Suite.
    4. Security of CA SSO, PAM and Identity Suite.
    5. Scalability of CA SSO, PAM and Identity Suite.

* Note: These queries is also for priorly mentioned three product.

By the way, thanks for your kind reply.

• 4.  Re: Is there any published methodology for development of CA SSO, PAM & Identity Suite?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 13, 2017 05:34 AM

Hello Ahmad,

The  best way to move forward on this would be to connect with the sales / marketing teams from your region so that they would be able to work along with you and your management teams in arranging for product demos.

Thanks,
    Reatesh.

• 5.  Re: Is there any published methodology for development of CA SSO, PAM & Identity Suite?

Posted Apr 14, 2017 09:19 AM

Hi Ahmad.  Here is a link to a Knowledge Base article article I wrote to get SSO/SAML/PAM working together:  How to configure CA PAM/SAML/SSO.  In this configuration SSO is the Identity Provider(IdP) and PAM is the Relying Party(RP)/Service Provider(SP).  If Identity Suite can act as an IdP then you can use this document as a guide.  Is this what you need?  If not, please let us know in detail what you are trying to do.