Symantec Access Management

View Only
  • 1.  JWT Integration with R12.8 SSO

Posted Feb 05, 2019 09:31 PM

Trying to integrate JWT Auth Scheme to exchange JWT token with SMSESSION , was able to validate the JWT token with HMAC shared secret and pull the sub which is the uid to the backend LDAP. While Authenticating the uid it is throwing below error.

******JWT Token is Valid*****

****User is disambiguated as:##### *****

*****SmJWTAuthScheme:, [null]

*****java.lang.NullPointerException*****

at java.util.Date.getMillisOf(Date.java:958)

at java.util.Date.before(Date.java:917)

at com.ca.sm.jwtauth.SMJWTResolver.validateJwtContext(SMJWTResolver.java:35)

at com.ca.sm.jwtauth.SmJWTAuthScheme.disambiguateUser(SmJWTAuthScheme.java:174)

at com.ca.sm.jwtauth.SmJWTAuthScheme.authenticate(SmJWTAuthScheme.java:86)

at com.netegrity.policyserver.smapi.SmAuthenticationContext.authenticate(SmAuthenticationContext.java:289)

Its giving Auth Attempt Failed and the user is present in Ldap ,able to view the contents from user directory tab.

• 2.  RE: JWT Integration with R12.8 SSO

Posted Oct 15, 2020 06:21 PM
    Hi Sandeep,

I am testing out the SiteMinder JWT Authentication Scheme and also seeing the same errors as you are showing in this post.  I see that you had posted this over a year ago and no one has responded but I am hoping that you had figured this out and could share your resolution with me.

Thanks.

Duc,