Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Portfolio Waterline - Role Demand - with Assignments rather than Allocations

Posted May 10, 2019 03:04 PM

We are beginning to look into Portfolio management in Clarity and would like to use roles as part of the waterline functionality.  Right now, the Role demand is coming in via Allocations, which we are not currently utilizing, and we would like to have them come in via Assignments.  Is there any way to change this?  Meaning show Role demand by ETC rather than Allocation?

• 2.  Re: Portfolio Waterline - Role Demand - with Assignments rather than Allocations

Posted May 12, 2019 06:08 AM

Hello,

I think it is not possible. But if you check "Actions" menu in Projects' Team tab you will see "Allocate from Estimates" option. This function updates allocation according to assignments. 

I hope it helps.

Best Regards

• 3.  Re: Portfolio Waterline - Role Demand - with Assignments rather than Allocations
    Best Answer

Posted May 13, 2019 10:40 AM

Hi there, i think you can!

Find attach the screen, because when you use roles, depend on the detail, the allocation if form team, and the ETC appear once you assign a resource to the task. So try to play with some example, allocating resources and assignments.

Cheers!

Pablo