Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Audit for attributes creation and deletion

Posted Aug 11, 2020 03:49 AM
    Hello,

Is there a way to audit the attributes creation and deletion or at least find out who and when deleted an attribute?

What about changes on a project page?

Thank you very much!

Marius

• 2.  RE: Audit for attributes creation and deletion

Posted Aug 11, 2020 04:30 AM

I do not think there is. What you have in the project tables is fields for created by, created date, last_updated_date and last_updated_by.

Those are for the whole tables or all fields and there is no differentiation which field it was that that was last updated.

The same think for the view tables.

• 3.  RE: Audit for attributes creation and deletion

Posted Aug 11, 2020 10:34 AM
    One client has discovered a custom project page looks different than before, and a few custom attributes on the project object are missing.
    I have looked in the app-access logs in the last three months if anybody deleted them from Studio, but couldn't find anything relevant.
    So I'm at a loss now..

Thank you!

• 4.  RE: Audit for attributes creation and deletion

Posted Aug 12, 2020 04:01 AM
    Could it be a partition issue ; i.e. the strange user/configuration belongs to a different partition?

• 5.  RE: Audit for attributes creation and deletion

Posted Aug 13, 2020 05:17 AM
    There is only the default partition..

• 6.  RE: Audit for attributes creation and deletion

Posted Aug 13, 2020 02:50 PM
      |   view attached

Had a look at the app-access log

It does display the user IP and when you are deleting an attribute from the edit project properties view and deleting the attibute.

It does not tell which attribute which makes it difficult. When adding the attribute the log is less helpful.

Attachment(s)

txt
    app-access_log.txt   6 KB 1 version