Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  CA PPM SaaS 14.2 Corrupt Report

Posted Jun 07, 2016 08:43 AM

In Advanced Reporting, I have a scheduled report. It runs once a week and fetches some timesheet data. I would call it a simple report: resource name, manager name, hours worked, MONTH-1 date and filtered for a specific set of tasks. When run immediately, it runs fine and can be exported to XLSX without incident. I have the report running at 1 AM and it is to email the report to myself and my boss. Last week, then the report ran, the file that was emailed was corrupt. I manually ran the report and it was fine. Assuming a possible problem with the schedule, I deleted and recreated the schedule. This morning I arrived to discover the file is still corrupt. When I attempt to open the file, I am first presented with this message.

I click "Yes" and then I am presented with this message.

Again, I ran the report manually and it is fine.

Has anyone else run into this? Should I open a ticket? Other scheduled reports are running/emailing fine.

Thanks, Joanne

• 2.  Re: CA PPM SaaS 14.2 Corrupt Report

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 27, 2016 02:45 PM

Hi Joanne,

Do you also have the issue if scheduling the same report at any other time than 1AM? Does export to PDF work better? Please open a Support ticket and provide us with the corrupted file. We should be able to look into it for any clues, and will let you know if we see something.

Thank you -Nika