CA Service Management

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

xFlow - default ticket sort

• 1.  xFlow - default ticket sort

Posted Feb 02, 2020 12:03 PM
    Team,
    is there a possibility to set default ticket sorting in xFlow? I would like to set the open date instead of the default heat. 

Thanks,
    Jakub

• 2.  RE: xFlow - default ticket sort
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 03, 2020 04:03 AM
    Hi Jakub,

The below information might give you a hint as to why it is sorted by Heat:

https://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/business-management/ca-service-management/17-2/using/xflow-interface/manage-work-from-the-xflow-interface/manage-tickets.html#concept.dita_b5c55856866860fc927adbc47b8de4ba87995539_SortBy

------------------------------
    Kind Regards,
    Brian

• 3.  RE: xFlow - default ticket sort

Posted Feb 13, 2020 05:09 AM
    Hello Brian,
    where is the setting for the parameter Sort By made?
    Regards,
    Karsten

LGLN

• 4.  RE: xFlow - default ticket sort

Posted Feb 25, 2020 05:25 AM
    Hello Brian,

can you tell me where the parameter is set? My customer would like to change the default sorting.

Your link says online that the default parameter is "Heat" if it is configured. We would like as default "Ticketnumber" in xFlow Sort View.

Regards,
    Fabian

Assistant IT-Consultant
    Fujitsu Technology Solutions GmbH

• 5.  RE: xFlow - default ticket sort

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 25, 2020 04:11 PM
    End users can use the Sort By drop down from the xFlow ticket list...for example, you can choose "Opened On" and then use the A->Z or Z->A filter. I am not aware that you can set this "Opened On" to be default. The default is "heat"

• 6.  RE: xFlow - default ticket sort

Posted Feb 26, 2020 01:28 AM
    Hello,

but If you didn´t activate the heat in your enviroment which parameter is set as default?

This must be configurable somewhere in the enviroment.

Regards,
    Fabian

Assistant IT-Consultant

• 7.  RE: xFlow - default ticket sort

Posted Apr 08, 2020 03:59 AM
    Hi Brian,
    I've disabled the heat option in the SDM Options Manager, but it didn't make any change in the xFlow interface for the default sorting option - it is still set to Heat. The Heat field on the xFlow is still present on the form - it only has an empty value. So the question is, what is the sort option if the Heat is chosen from the list.

What are the correct steps to disable the Heat calculation and the default sorting for xFlow? The customer uses the SDM for about 10 years and they have a pretty good ticket prioritization system which doesn't need any new approaches :)

Thank you,
    Jakub

• 8.  RE: xFlow - default ticket sort

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 08, 2020 04:09 AM
    Edited by Brian Mathato Apr 08, 2020 04:08 AM
    Hi Jakub,

Please confirm if you recycled both SDM and xFlow services after uninstalling the option(s)?

Kind Regards,
    Brian

• 9.  RE: xFlow - default ticket sort

Posted Apr 08, 2020 04:55 AM
    Hi Brian,

can you tell where I can manipulate the default sorting for the xFlow-View? We have heat activated and now it is the default sort option. We would like heat still activated but want to change the default sorting option in the xFlow-View. Is there an file, we can edited or something like that?

We don´t want to change it over the xFlow-View everytime.

Regards,
    Fabian

Assistant IT-Consultant

• 10.  RE: xFlow - default ticket sort

Posted Apr 09, 2020 03:09 AM
    Hi Brian,
    yes, I've recycled both SDM and xFlow. Now the Heat value is not calculated (in SDM there is no initial activity that the Heat value was initially set) and the Heat value in the xFlow interface is empty even if it was set in the past (see the screenshot).

I also haven't found a way how to completely uninstall the Heat (the heat_weather_domsrvr and the heat_weather options don't have the Deinstall button active). Is there anything I'm missing?

Thank you,
    Jakub

• 11.  RE: xFlow - default ticket sort

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 09, 2020 04:01 AM
    Hi Jakub,

I would suggest you log an official support case for further assistance. At least that way, we'll be able to reach out to the Engineering team to get you answers we are not able to provide here.

Kind Regards,
    Brian