DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  CA UIM 8.x Proven Implementation Professional Certificates and Badges

Posted Sep 13, 2019 03:13 AM
    Hi,

I have completed the exam, CA UIM 8.x Proven Implementation Professional Exam on August 21st 2019, and it's been over two weeks that I haven't received an email to access the certificates or badges.

I received an email for my exam results from Kryterion and I got this information :

"Following the recent Broadcom acquisition of CA Technologies, only employees of organizations that are members of the new CA/Broadcom Partner Program will receive completion certificates and badges.

If you are one of these Partner employees, you can expect a notification email with instructions for accessing your badge and certificate within two weeks of exam completion."

I'm sure my company has joined the CA partner program. Then I tried to confirm it to certificate@ca.com, but there was no reply. Are there other ways to contact the certification team?

Thanks.

Andre

• 2.  RE: CA UIM 8.x Proven Implementation Professional Certificates and Badges

Posted Sep 13, 2019 09:34 AM
    Andre,

Information on this is not available to me. Being a partner necessitates a contact on the Broadcom side, and contacting that person is probably the best choice.

------------------------------
    Support Engineer
    Broadcom

• 3.  RE: CA UIM 8.x Proven Implementation Professional Certificates and Badges

Posted Sep 15, 2019 11:56 PM
    Hi David,

Thanks for the information.

Do you have an email address that I can contact about this? I can't find it on the Broadcom website.

Best Regards,

Andre

• 4.  RE: CA UIM 8.x Proven Implementation Professional Certificates and Badges

Posted Sep 16, 2019 08:37 AM
    No don't have access to it.

Support Engineer
    Broadcom

• 5.  RE: CA UIM 8.x Proven Implementation Professional Certificates and Badges

Posted Sep 16, 2019 09:05 AM
    Okay, thank you.

• 6.  RE: CA UIM 8.x Proven Implementation Professional Certificates and Badges

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 16, 2019 08:42 AM
    Hi Andre,

I'm checking into this and will get back to you today.

Best Regards,
    Steve

[Designation]
    [City]

• 7.  RE: CA UIM 8.x Proven Implementation Professional Certificates and Badges

Posted Sep 16, 2019 09:08 AM
    Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your response, I'm looking forward to it.

Best Regards,
    Andre

• 8.  RE: CA UIM 8.x Proven Implementation Professional Certificates and Badges

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 16, 2019 03:06 PM
    Since your company is no longer part of our new partner program it means that you will not get a certification badge, only get a completion email.

Steve

[Designation]
    [City]

• 9.  RE: CA UIM 8.x Proven Implementation Professional Certificates and Badges

Posted Sep 17, 2019 11:56 PM
    Thanks you so much for the information, I've forward your message to my company and We will start proceed for Broadcom partnership.

Best Regards,
    Andre