Clarity

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Jaspersoft report not showing expected results in direct execution mode for US timezone

• 1.  Jaspersoft report not showing expected results in direct execution mode for US timezone

Posted Jun 29, 2020 06:11 AM
    Hi,

We have a Jaspersoft report which displays the actuals of the resources for the week selected . We have a (query based) parameter Year in the report which shows present and previous years. So based on the year selected, the weeks of that year will be displayed by the 'Week' parameter.

The report works fine in all scenarios except when I set the US timezone to my account in Clarity and run the report for the year 2019 and one of its week.The report is showing the current week data in 2020 instead of 2019 week data.This issue also seems to be happening only in direct execution for US timezone.Whereas, while scheduling the report its showing the correct details as per the week selected for the year 2019.

Can someone help me understand what might be causing this issue?

------------------------------
    Abilash Muraleedharan

• 2.  RE: Jaspersoft report not showing expected results in direct execution mode for US timezone

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 03, 2020 02:33 PM
    Can you clarity what you meant by direct execution of US timezone?

Thanks & Regards
    Suman Pramanik
    Sr. Principal Support Engineer | Customer Success & Support, Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom

• 3.  RE: Jaspersoft report not showing expected results in direct execution mode for US timezone

Posted Jul 08, 2020 10:49 AM

Hi Suman,

Thanks for reaching out.
    I set my Clarity account to US timezone in Home->Account settings.

Go to advanced reporting->Folder->Click on Actual hours report ,fill in parameters and run the report.(no scheduling)