DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  How do i get url group data and send it to my bigdata without create metric on introcope?

Posted Jan 11, 2018 04:10 PM

Hello guys!

I want do get url group informations and send this to my big data, but i dont want to create metrics into Frontends/Apps/URLs.

I need metrics of my urls but i dont want to create metrics trees of them. I want this data in my bigdata/elasticsearch.

is there any way to do this?

• 2.  Re: How do i get url group data and send it to my bigdata without create metric on introcope?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 11, 2018 04:41 PM

Hello Jose,

Some related information on this topic:

https://communities.ca.com/message/241968071-re-how-to-integrate-ca-apm-with-elastic-stack?commentID=241968071#comment-2… 

Publish APM Data to ElasticSearch (and now Splunk!)  - solution from tnoonan

(Also for the opposite direction in case anyone else is interested in that : How to have APM monitor ElasticSearch? )

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Lynn

• 3.  Re: How do i get url group data and send it to my bigdata without create metric on introcope?
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 12, 2018 05:10 AM

Hi Lynn thanks for answer.

But in this solution from tnoonan, i already have to have the metrics in the metric trees and use a regex to get them.

In my case, i don't want to create metric data on introscope, i want to get data from the agents and send it directly to a bigdata.

I want some kind of plugin in the agents and not in the collectors or mom.

Thanks man!

Jose

• 4.  Re: How do i get url group data and send it to my bigdata without create metric on introcope?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 12, 2018 10:33 AM

Dear josericardomcastro

It seems that you want a custom solution. Cross-posting in APM Development for suggestions

Thanks

Hal German