Service Virtualization

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I am not seeing RegistrtService in running state even after start command

• 1.  I am not seeing RegistrtService in running state even after start command

Posted Aug 23, 2017 05:19 AM

Hello All,

When I am trying to start RegistryService , It is not coming to Running state. After using launch command I am seeing below warning and suspecting reason for this:

WARNING: Failed to start a server listener at port 2,010
    WARNING: Reason: class java.io.IOException Failed to bind to server socket: tcp://0.0.0.0:2010/Registry due to: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
    WARNING: Almost certainly there is another server running on this machine with the same port number
    WARNING: Change the name by setting the appropriate lisa property (lisa.registryName, lisa.coordName,
    WARNING: lisa.simulatorName or lisa.vseName) to a fully qualifed name such as tcp://host:4567/MyVSE
    WARNING: or use "-n tcp://host:4567/MyVSE" on the command line or set the environment variable
    WARNING: LISA_MORE_VM_PROPS=-Dlisa.vseName=tcp://host:4567/MyVSE

Can any one suggest? Also weird thing that I am able to connect to registry using workstation.

Please help.

Cheers..

Shivam Garg

• 2.  Re: I am not seeing RegistrtService in running state even after start command
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 23, 2017 05:31 AM

It is solved now after killing state instance running over the port.