AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  TraceLog Level

Posted Dec 05, 2019 04:30 PM
    Hi ,

We have our CAWA Dev Server and I am trying to find a way to update the logging level for Trace Logs. I am looking to Log anything Warning and Higher and exclude all INFO Messages. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Arnab

• 2.  RE: TraceLog Level

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 06, 2019 12:52 AM
    Hi,

You can look at the LOGGING PROFILES concept in the DE documentation - https://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/intelligent-automation/ca-workload-automation-de/12-2/maintaining/creating-and-managing-logging-profiles/logging-profiles.html

You can apply EVERYTHING logging profile to log everything in the tracelogs. You can configure your own logging profile as well.

Hope it helps!
    Ravi Kiran

• 3.  RE: TraceLog Level

Posted Dec 09, 2019 09:31 AM
    Hi Ravi,

Thank you for your reply. I logged in as an administrator, however I don't see options to Edit the Profile. I right clicked on the Logging Profile Name and I see New Profile, Copy Profile, however I don't see an option to Disable or Delete the Default Profile. Please advise.

Arnab

• 4.  RE: TraceLog Level
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 10, 2019 01:07 PM
    Hi,

You can copy the existing profile and create your own profile if you dont want to use any of the existing profile.
    You can edit this user defined profile and you can set what kind of loggings you need.
    Once you are done , you can apply this user defined profile to the primary/secondary server.

It will apply the profiling on the fly.

Hope it helps!
    Ravi Kiran

• 5.  RE: TraceLog Level

Posted Dec 10, 2019 01:58 PM
    Thank you Ravi Kiran. That seems to have done the trick.

• 6.  RE: TraceLog Level

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 11, 2019 12:05 AM
    Good to know it helped!

-Ravi Kiran