CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Mobile app - My Requests list is empty

Posted Jun 25, 2019 05:14 AM
    Dear friends,
    we are experiencing some strange behavior in the Mobile App...  I can successfully log in to the app (each of SDM, SC and USS URL is working), I can manage all the tasks like editing SDM ticket, join a community, request a service...

The only problem is that My Requests link displays a blank page for every user. If we try to search for a specific request using a keyword, we are able to find some old test requests for the services which were a part of SC installation (VPN Access, New Fileshare, ...), but none of the requests for services we created during the implementation.

All requests are accessible via SC or USS web interface without any issues.

Any ideas, experiences?

Thank you,
    Jakub

• 2.  RE: Mobile app - My Requests list is empty

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 25, 2019 05:55 AM
    Hi Jakub,

What is the Mobile App and Catalog version\patch-level in question?

------------------------------
    ===
    Kind Regards,
    Brian
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Mobile app - My Requests list is empty

Posted Jun 25, 2019 07:43 AM
    Hi Brian,
    it's SC 17.1 (no CP) and the latest mobile app (3.1.14 Build 1).

I've found a possible root cause or at least a hint... We use some custom statuses in Catalog. If the request has the custom status then it can't be searched in mobile app. The requests with OOTB statuses can be searched without any problems (even if these are requests for newly created services). The My Requests initial view is always empty.

Jakub

• 4.  RE: Mobile app - My Requests list is empty
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 18, 2019 07:29 AM
    Edited by Jakub Kolacny Sep 18, 2019 07:29 AM
    Team,
    after applying the latest Catalog cumulative patch the problem disappeared. So it has nothing to do with custom statuses and other catalog customizations. 

Jakub