Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  User Role Report : Export for Collector com.netegrity.ims.imrexport.object.UserObjCollector failed

Posted Sep 07, 2014 11:45 PM

When I run snapshot for User Role Report and Export all sample snapshot, there is error as below

user role report.jpg

export sample.jpg

And When I request snapshot report , I don't see any data in start date field as below

snapshot report.jpg

• 2.  Re: User Role Report : Export for Collector com.netegrity.ims.imrexport.object.UserObjCollector failed

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 09, 2014 10:57 AM

Hi

Does this error appear for any report using the Export all snapshot?

If using the dedicated report snapshot (ExportRoles.xml) do you get the same error?

Have you separated the snapshot database from the default inclusive database - and if so, were the appropriate SQL queries were used to create the required schema?

Regards

Rinat

CA Tech Support - EMEA

• 3.  Re: User Role Report : Export for Collector com.netegrity.ims.imrexport.object.UserObjCollector failed

Posted Sep 09, 2014 11:03 AM

set your IM / IMS to DEBUG then capture the roles. It should show you the problematic role in the log. Then filter your snapshot to just that role and retest until you rectify the problem

Please respond with any questions or concerns.

Thank you.

Regards,

Chris Thomas

CA Technologies

Principal Support Engineer

Identity Minder Reporting Expert

Tel:  +1-631-342-4360

Chris.Thomas@ca.com

https://communities.ca.com/web/Chris_Thomas/profile

• 4.  Re: User Role Report : Export for Collector com.netegrity.ims.imrexport.object.UserObjCollector failed

Posted Sep 11, 2014 01:01 AM

Dear Chris,

Please guide me how to turn on debug mode.

Regards,

Sununta S.

• 5.  Re: User Role Report : Export for Collector com.netegrity.ims.imrexport.object.UserObjCollector failed

Posted Sep 11, 2014 10:19 AM

set the properties file to DEBUG for IM and IMS categories within the EAR /config/com/netegrity/config

• 6.  Re: User Role Report : Export for Collector com.netegrity.ims.imrexport.object.UserObjCollector failed

Posted Sep 26, 2014 12:58 PM

Were you able to resolve this by pinpointing the error in the log? If so, please mark this as the "correct answer". Thx

• 7.  Re: User Role Report : Export for Collector com.netegrity.ims.imrexport.object.UserObjCollector failed

Posted Sep 11, 2014 01:00 AM

Dear Rinat,

The First screen came from run directly with user report role snapshot and here is my snapshot database

snapshot data.jpg

• 8.  RE: Re: User Role Report : Export for Collector com.netegrity.ims.imrexport.object.UserObjCollector failed

Posted Oct 01, 2022 11:58 PM
    Did anyone solve this mystery? We are getting same error running User Profile Report Snapshot in both Dev and Prod environments. We are on 14.4 with CP1, HF2, J4Log patch. It was running fine for a while that started getting errors. I'm not sure if it was after J4Log patch.

• 9.  RE: Re: User Role Report : Export for Collector com.netegrity.ims.imrexport.object.UserObjCollector failed

Posted Oct 06, 2022 06:47 PM
    We found reason why we get error on snapshots. I used JXplorer to connect to UserStore. We found user with blank space in user ID. When we removed blank space from user's ID the snapshots ran with no errors. So, the problem was blank space in one user's ID.