Symantec Privileged Access Management

View Only
  • 1.  How can we generate Certificate information from CA PAM through API calls? What is the API URL to get CA PAM Certificate details?

Posted Jun 06, 2018 09:07 AM

We want to generate all CSR and Certs that we are using in CA PAM from external API call through a Powershell or a java script. Is the API URL available for it? could not find one in docops.

• 2.  Re: How can we generate Certificate information from CA PAM through API calls? What is the API URL to get CA PAM Certificate details?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 07, 2018 12:28 AM

Hello,

Are you looking for the information about the API of "CA Privileged Access Manager"?

If you are, it is better to ask your question in the community for the product.

https://communities.ca.com/community/ca-security/ca-privileged-access-management 

This community is for CA API Management products, so I'm afraid that few CA PAM experts are watching here.

Best regards,

Seiji

• 3.  Re: How can we generate Certificate information from CA PAM through API calls? What is the API URL to get CA PAM Certificate details?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 07, 2018 11:37 AM

I have reached out to the PAM team to see if they can have this question moved to their communities or to see if they can address it here for us. 

• 4.  Re: How can we generate Certificate information from CA PAM through API calls? What is the API URL to get CA PAM Certificate details?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 07, 2018 04:31 PM

Hi Palak, Sorry for the delay, the thread was raised in the wrong community and just got moved over to the PAM community. At this time the PAM External API does not include the feature you are looking for. Please raise an idea on the PAM community at https://communities.ca.com/community/ca-security/ca-privileged-access-management/content to have it considered by product management for inclusion in future product releases.

• 5.  Re: How can we generate Certificate information from CA PAM through API calls? What is the API URL to get CA PAM Certificate details?

Posted Jun 08, 2018 02:45 AM

Sure, thanks for the suggestion Ralf. Since the question was more around API so thought to put it here. Anyways, I'll correct it.