Test Data Manager

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

how to access the database using Service id (windows authentication)credential, dont have server credential due to company policies.

• 1.  how to access the database using Service id (windows authentication)credential, dont have server credential due to company policies.

Posted Sep 13, 2019 05:34 AM
    ​Hi Team,

Could you please help me for below query:

"how to access the database using Service id (windows authentication) credential, don't have server credential due to company policy.

Regards,
    -Nitin Dixit

• 2.  RE: how to access the database using Service id (windows authentication)credential, dont have server credential due to company policies.

Posted Sep 13, 2019 06:33 AM
    ​Hi All,

I am able to connect with the database using Service id and password through DataMaker but when trying to execute the Data  Subset (Design Extract and Transaction)
    Getting below error message:

This driver is not configured for integrated authentication. ClientConnectionId:982e6e49-4db0-4750-ac7e-3f344191a1ec

Could you please help me to resolve this issue. Thanks

Regards

• 3.  RE: how to access the database using Service id (windows authentication)credential, dont have server credential due to company policies.
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 17, 2019 07:35 AM
    ​Resolution:

For Integrated authentication, we need to copy file sqljdbc_auth.dll file  from default path C:\Program Files (x86)\Grid-Tools\GTDatamaker\SQLSERVER_DLLs\x64 to C:\Program Files (x86)\Grid-Tools\GTDatamaker.  and relaunch the subset. Issue will be resolved. Thanks,

------------------------------
    Nitin Dixit
    Sr TDM Administrator
    F5 Network
    ------------------------------