CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  call spel function in login page

Posted Nov 21, 2019 01:08 PM
    Hello people 

I have this question, i need to use this spel function send_wait(0, (object)("@|BOP-LOGIN|validate_user|0"), "session_info"); 

for retrieve all the current active sessión that use licences in CA Services Desk, ¿ is posible call this function when people login in the login.htmpl page?.

The idea is when people login, call the spel function and check how many active licences are active in de SDM app, if there are more than N number or licences, dont allow the user login.

¿Any idea?, thanks for your help

• 2.  RE: call spel function in login page
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 22, 2019 03:33 AM
      |   view attached
    I'm thinking of two different ways of achieving this (assuming you can get a reliable session count):
    1. Call a custom webengine operation and then disabling/enabling the login form based on the return value
    2. Call a custom webapp that handles the logic through API calls and then enable/disable to login form based on the login value
    For the webapp I don't have any examples, but for the custom login form you can get started with two files op_test.cfg and test.spl (see the attached zip file), place them under $NX_ROOT/site/mods/www/ and start experimenting.

Attachment(s)

• 3.  RE: call spel function in login page

Posted Nov 22, 2019 04:46 PM
    thanks for your answer is very useful for me.