Plex 2E

View Only
  • 1.  New Local Models extracts not showing Triples and Action diagram

Posted Dec 28, 2015 05:40 AM

For creating a new level in Group model, I have updated the GM.

But now whenever i extract a new Local model, the objects in Local models are not showing either Action diagram(opens but code has disappeared) or the triples associated with them.

This is happening to all the Object types, The local model information shows thousands of objects extracted.

I have checked the configuration setting but not able to figure out what went wrong.

Any suggestion??Please

• 2.  Re: New Local Models extracts not showing Triples and Action diagram

Posted Dec 28, 2015 09:29 AM

Two possibilities:

1, you haven't extracted some library models due to blocking measures (another user locking some group model, or some group model having a dead locking file)

2, you have declared your triples in some variant/level different than the one you are looking now. Look at your variant changes.

It seems you are not viewing your AD, because you inheritance is declared in a not visible variant (maybe for #1 or #2)

• 3.  Re: New Local Models extracts not showing Triples and Action diagram

Posted Jan 04, 2016 07:44 AM

Hi

Thanks for your answer.

There is no lock on the Group models and my local model shows all objects got extracted in the information.

And the other local models present before i updated the GM are set to same variant/level but they show all AD and triples for the objects(no inheritance code).

The problem is if i now use my old local models and just extract the GM on this local model, And if i just save the local model the AD/triples for the objects disappears for the same variant/level. 

I am assuming i did change some setting while updating the GM and now when the new models gets extracted it is getting this setting only.

Now i don't really remember if i changed any setting or not.

• 4.  Re: New Local Models extracts not showing Triples and Action diagram

Posted Jan 04, 2016 09:48 AM

Hi Kumar

I can't figure out exactly your scenario...Let me describe what I understood:

1, there are several models related to a unique group model, all of them showing well its content, and pertaining to diverse users, all syncronyzed to such group model

2, an administrator changed group model configuration, adding a new variant/level

3, Extracted group model to your local model, you can´t see now previous triples and action diagrams, but process tell all objects and triples being extracted.

4, you are afraid about extracting group model to remaining local models in prevention this problem be extended to them.

I have some questions:

You have worked in that new level, or simply it was declared, but there is no work on it?

You are configured at same variant/language/version/level than previously when looking your model?

You have there a policy for users/admins? users have different rights than admin?

When you create a new level, it was given a sequence order which can be interleaved with the previous ones?

Level was associated to some variant?

If you extract to an absolutely new fresh model, you can see triples and AD, or not?

Jorge

• 5.  Re: New Local Models extracts not showing Triples and Action diagram

Posted Apr 07, 2016 04:26 PM

Just Refreshing ....