Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  Tech Tip - CA Identity Management and Governance Last week's Knowledge Documents

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 01, 2016 02:32 PM

CA Identity Management and Governance Tech Tips by Scott Owens, Senior Support Engineer for 11/01/2016.

Thank you!

~Scott Owens

Doc_ID

Title

Product_Family

TEC1879715

Corrupted Buffer errors are returned from the Policy Server when creating users in Identity Manager

Identity Manager

TEC1757002

Unable to view endpoint due to ETA_E_0019 Error decrypting attribute eTDYNPassword In Identity Manager

Identity Manager

TEC1369825

How to install CABI 6.2/Jasperserver on Windows Server

Identity Manager

TEC1776071

Where can I find list of all attributes that the Provisioning Server updates for an endpoint?

Identity Manager

TEC1847348

CA Identity Manager. How to automate back up IME?

Identity Manager

• 2.  Re: Tech Tip - CA Identity Management and Governance Last week's Knowledge Documents

Posted Nov 22, 2016 12:45 PM

TEC1232701 appears to be a dead link.

• 3.  Re: Tech Tip - CA Identity Management and Governance Last week's Knowledge Documents

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 22, 2016 01:16 PM

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  The document TEC1232701 DSAs fail to start showing error: 'Failed to initialise crypto/ssl libraries' was retired from support.ca.com.  I have removed the reference to this doc from my post.  If you are having an issue with this error please post to the IDM community or feel free to open a case with support.  Thank you.

• 4.  Re: Tech Tip - CA Identity Management and Governance Last week's Knowledge Documents

Posted Jan 18, 2017 01:10 PM

Can you please confirm hoow can i resolve this

• 5.  Re: Tech Tip - CA Identity Management and Governance Last week's Knowledge Documents

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 18, 2017 01:22 PM

Hi Deepak,

I believe that error occurs when the CAPKI and DXHOME environment variables are not set. 

If you are having an issue with this error please post a question to the IDM community or feel free to open a case with support.  Thank you.