Flowdock

Expand all | Collapse all

New user account not found in search & organization invite doesn't work.

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  New user account not found in search & organization invite doesn't work.

Posted 11-05-2018 05:11 AM

Inviting a new user to organization flows fails.

Add user -feature is unable to find the newly created user when typing the exact email address to search field.

Organization user invite which allows me to "invite user" based on the written email doesn't seem to send that

email.

So we are in a situation where we can't get new employee to join our Flowdock flows.

On his part, this is blocker level issue.

• 2.  Re: New user account not found in search & organization invite doesn't work.

Posted 11-05-2018 09:30 AM

I am also having the same issue!

Come on guys you need to fix this asap

• 3.  Re: New user account not found in search & organization invite doesn't work.
    Best Answer

Posted 11-05-2018 03:55 PM

Thanks to you both for reporting this! We've reproduced this as well and are working to get this fixed ASAP!! 

• 4.  RE: Re: New user account not found in search & organization invite doesn't work.

Posted 07-11-2019 02:04 AM
    Edited by Udit Jain 07-11-2019 04:41 AM
    Hi,

I have been facing the the same situation. None of the flowdock admins are able to find my name in the search to add me. 
    When I try to login myself, I get 'It seems that your Flowdock user account does not belong to an active organization'.

Can you please rectify this soon for my account. This is resulting in loss of productivity for me.

• 5.  RE: Re: New user account not found in search & organization invite doesn't work.

Posted 07-11-2019 03:31 PM
    Hi Udit,

I checked your account and it doesn't belong to any organizations so the Flowdock admins won't be able to do a search for your name.  Instead they will need to send an invite to your email address.

• 6.  Re: New user account not found in search & organization invite doesn't work.

Posted 11-06-2018 10:56 AM

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.  The issue seems to have been resolved and has also been verified by other customers.