CA Configuration Automation

View Only
  • 1.  XML Masking for PII information

Posted Jun 26, 2020 09:22 AM
    HI Everyone

Is there a way to mask PII (First Name , last Name, and email) information in the XOG input and output xmls? If yes, Can you please provide some thoughts on this.

Thanks
    Daya

------------------------------
    Consultant
    Visa Inc

• 2.  RE: XML Masking for PII information

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 29, 2020 03:02 AM
      |   view attached
    Hi,

I am not sure, whether you have asked this question related to CA Configuration Automation product or not?

If it is related to Configuration Automation,there is a possibility to mask the discovered PII information through Blueprint Discovery.

Go to your required blueprint, in there you will see Value Details section, under that there is a variable called Visibility: show drop-down as "Hide Value". It will mask the output of that parameter

This Value Details Section is available under Configuration Executable and Component and Parameters tab in the blueprint details section.

For reference please go through the attached image file. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Ravichand

• 3.  RE: XML Masking for PII information

Posted Jun 29, 2020 07:26 AM
    HI Ravi

Thanks for your reply on this. I am asking this question for CA Clarity PPM. by seeing the screen shot I could understand its not for clarity. thanks for your time on this. Please shed some light if you know any update of this in clarity.

thank you
    Daya

Consultant
    Visa Inc

• 4.  RE: XML Masking for PII information
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 29, 2020 07:36 AM
    Hi Daya,

I am not belongs to the Clarity PPM team, can you please post your question to CA Clarity PPM Community.

Thanks,
    Ravichand