Rally Software

View Only
  • 1.  Has @mentions been released?

Posted Jun 08, 2017 11:54 AM

I see it in the May 8 updates in Agile Central help but the functionality doesn't seem to be working in my sub. 

• 2.  Re: Has @mentions been released?

Posted Jun 08, 2017 01:46 PM

Hi Michiko, not yet. We'll definitely post when it's available, just check #just-released!

• 3.  Re: Has @mentions been released?

Posted Jun 12, 2017 12:42 PM

Hi Michiko -

We're excited to announce that it was released today. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions/concerns. 

• 4.  Re: Has @mentions been released?

Posted Jun 20, 2017 12:21 PM

I don't seem to see the @mention. Can you help me with this? I am trying to add some information to the description. 

• 5.  Re: Has @mentions been released?

Posted Jun 21, 2017 03:22 AM

Jenna.hansen608, The @ mentions are available only on QDP pages, not the full size (EDP) pages.  There is some further information available here, Collaborate with Team Members | CA Agile Central Help .  Please have a look at that and if you still have questions, let us know.

Michael

• 6.  Re: Has @mentions been released?

Posted Jun 26, 2017 11:18 AM

I don't see the @ icon appear in the description field of my user story either

• 7.  Re: Has @mentions been released?

Posted Jun 27, 2017 08:54 AM

Hello Becky,  The @ mentions are only available in the Quick Detail Pages (QDP) and not the page you have pictured here, Editable Detail Page (EDP).  More information about the Quick Detail Pages is available here, Quick Detail Pages | CA Agile Central Help .

Hope that helps.

Michael 

• 8.  Re: Has @mentions been released?

Posted Jun 27, 2017 11:22 AM

Any chance you will be adding it to the EDP? I don't regularly use the QDP set up, sometimes it just isn't what I need. 

• 9.  Re: Has @mentions been released?

Posted Jun 27, 2017 11:24 AM