Test Data Manager

View Only
  • 1.  Sending SQL Query Result as Email in HTML format with CSV/Excel Attachment

Posted Feb 12, 2019 03:59 AM
      |   view attached

Hi,

We have extended the "Email" action in Javelin which can now get the "outDataTable (DataTable)" as Input and sends its contents via email in HTML format with EXCEL/CSV attachment. HTML is dynamicli generated according the configuration in new action. I thought that might me helpful and cover someones needs. Here you may find some screen shots.

You may define your DataTable output as Input variable to new action and set the column names that you want have in email.

These columns in email and attach excel file created  dynamically according to configuration provided in "ColumnNames".

Best,

Cihan

Attachment(s)

• 2.  Re: Sending SQL Query Result as Email in HTML format with CSV/Excel Attachment

Posted Feb 12, 2019 11:13 AM

Thank you for sharing this with the community Cihan!

Sending SQL Query Result as Email in HTML format with CSV/Excel Attachment 

• 3.  Re: Sending SQL Query Result as Email in HTML format with CSV/Excel Attachment

Posted Mar 06, 2019 10:58 AM

Cihan,

We have similar requirement and considering of the same approach. Is it possible to share the sample workflow files for reference?

Thanks in advance.

• 4.  Re: Sending SQL Query Result as Email in HTML format with CSV/Excel Attachment

Posted Mar 06, 2019 03:48 PM

Hi,

I thought I already attached the files into post.  Here you may find the sample Javelin Flow and the .dll file.

Best,

Cihan