DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  Report of all Hosts with Domain

Posted Jan 07, 2021 01:59 PM
    I am fairly new to CA APM, previously worked with CA Workload Automation DE. Is there a way to list out ALL hosts that are connected to the environment AND the domain they fall under? I have looked at the CLW but didn't see a way of doing that. I see you can list out the agents within a mgmt module but not what I am looking for.

I have created a metric grouping agent expression of (.*)\|(.*)\|(.*) and a metric expression of EM Host and that does give me a lot of what I am looking for but upon validating, some domains are missing from the exported report.

• 2.  RE: Report of all Hosts with Domain

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 15, 2021 04:13 PM
    Hi TRAVIS,

CLW command should report all agents as you have expression of (.*)\|(.*)\|(.*). If the domains are missing, check if the agents are reporting under the missing domains. If you do see agents, select one of the agent and create metric grouping on one metric. Once management module editor opens, it will show you the agent expression and metric expression. Use those values in CLW command and what do you get. You may also want to try with other metric with expression of (.*)\|(.*)\|(.*) and see the results.

Thank You,
    Amir Mushtaq