DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Issue @ CA Spectrum 10.3.2 With Servicenow(Kingston) - Mapping Incidents generation with Servicenow custom table

• 1.  Issue @ CA Spectrum 10.3.2 With Servicenow(Kingston) - Mapping Incidents generation with Servicenow custom table

Posted Jul 18, 2019 04:33 AM
    Hi,

We have integrated CA Spectrum10.3.2 with servicenow kingston version. Integration is working fine.

Incidents genereated in Servicenow. But it's storing in default incident table.

But we need to map incidents to servicenow custom table.

In Spectrum, We tried to configure custom mapping in Servicenowcustomendpoint.xml file.

But it's not working. For your information, I have attached Servicenowcustomendpoint.xml, log file and screesnhots.

Regards
    Gowtham S
    gowtham.selvam@sifycorp.com

Attachment(s)

rtf
    stdout.rtf   813 KB 1 version

• 2.  RE: Issue @ CA Spectrum 10.3.2 With Servicenow(Kingston) - Mapping Incidents generation with Servicenow custom table

Posted Jul 18, 2019 05:38 AM
    I'm assuming you already went over this

Once you setup the integration, in the screen you provided, the useCustomEndpoint has to set to true. Then you "Save and Test". This action would actually go over the SeviceNoeCustomEndpoint.xml and should load it. 

I had problems with custom endpoints. I was not able to set it correctly. There's a debug procedure documented under NIM that maybe can help you identify your problem. 

I had little help from CA, now Broadcom on the matter. Maybe you can understand from trials how this should work, as for me, the documented information did not work. I followed every step described in the documentation, only to find that it does not work. 

------------------------------
    Senior Consultant
    SolvIT Networks
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Issue @ CA Spectrum 10.3.2 With Servicenow(Kingston) - Mapping Incidents generation with Servicenow custom table

Posted Jul 19, 2019 08:33 AM
    Hi,

Could you please share the sample servicenowcustomendpoint.xml file  for the reference. It will help us.

Regards
    Gowtham S
    gowthamselvam324@gmail.com