DX NetOps

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Hi, Now i want to create one new user for one customer and also need tag only one particular group with the same customer.so how can i tag a specific group with the user in CA Spectrum. because they need to view only their group. 

• 1.  Hi, Now i want to create one new user for one customer and also need tag only one particular group with the same customer.so how can i tag a specific group with the user in CA Spectrum. because they need to view only their group. 

Posted Oct 16, 2018 10:38 AM

#specttrum

Hi, Now i want to create one new user for one customer and also need tag only one particular group with the same customer.so how can i tag a specific group with the user in CA Spectrum. because they need to view only their group.  

• 2.  Re: Hi, Now i want to create one new user for one customer and also need tag only one particular group with the same customer.so how can i tag a specific group with the user in CA Spectrum. because they need to view only their group. 
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 16, 2018 10:44 AM

Hi Praveen,

Model security in OneClick lets you control user access to models. Secure a model by setting the security string on that model. By default, users can access all models.

Model Security in OneClick - CA Spectrum - 10.2 to 10.2.3 - CA Technologies Documentation 

• 3.  Re: Hi, Now i want to create one new user for one customer and also need tag only one particular group with the same customer.so how can i tag a specific group with the user in CA Spectrum. because they need to view only their group. 

Posted Oct 16, 2018 11:01 AM

Actually ours is a NOC , so here we are monitoring all our customers. but one of the customer they also need the spectrum dashboard  to view their network and topology. when i tried to create a new global collection and i assigned one new user as owner for the newly created global collection. after that i log in with the  new user but still i am able to see all our customers network.

NB :  for the new user, they only need to view their network only.

• 4.  Re: Hi, Now i want to create one new user for one customer and also need tag only one particular group with the same customer.so how can i tag a specific group with the user in CA Spectrum. because they need to view only their group. 

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 16, 2018 12:25 PM

Did you remove the "ADMIN" security community?

Spectrum Security String Configuration