I completed installation of OTK 3.5.00 on our API gateway 9.1.00. I successfully ran the OAuth 2.0 Test client. However, when I tried to run “Verify the OAuth Infrastructure”, I got an error. From …/oauth/v2/client/bcp, when I click “Send”, I get this error:
OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server
error: invalid_redirect_uri error_description: Mismatching redirect_uri. Given: 'https://mn-apidev.tcfbank.com:8443/oauth/v2/client/bcp?auth=done'
My best guess is that I have misconfigured something related to DNS names. The server is mn-apidev.tcfbank.com. The certificate is integration-dev.tcfbank.com, which is the name from the front-end load balancer. I am not sure which configuration changes to make.
For reference, i attached a screen print of …/oauth/v2/client/bcp. Thanks in advance for your help.
You likely did not change the default redirect_uri in OAuth Manager.
1. Login to OAuth Manager as admin
2. Locate the OpenID Connection Basic Client Profile client
3. Click 'List Keys' then 'Edit'
4. Change the Callback URL to what is shown in the error message. The default is a place holder with'YOUR_SSG' as the prefix.Replace this with the host and port of your server, ie: for a server named ssg920.ca.com
5. Save the client and test again