Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  CAIDM autobox data page

Posted Jan 11, 2021 01:11 AM

Hi Team,

Can anyone help me on below issue.
    In CA Identity manager select box provided data is not able to select the choose file option. After the CAIDM upgradation 14.3 CP2 and JBOSS 7.2 we are facing this issue.

Please find the below screenshot.

• 2.  RE: CAIDM autobox data page

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 15, 2021 10:45 AM
    Hi Bhumesh,

Can you provide us steps how you get to the screen here?

Best regards,
    Frank

------------------------------
    And, as always Perhaps there are others in the communities who have experience in doing this and we invite them to comment here also.
    Another option may be to reach out to our partner HCL Technologies to see in what way they can assist further. The Enterprise Studio team of HCL can be reached at enterprisestudio@hcl.com. https://www.hcltech.com/enterprise-studio

• 3.  RE: CAIDM autobox data page

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 15, 2021 10:54 AM
    What browser you use to see this?  Have you try other browser? Have you go to bulk loader and see if the upload file box also have same problem?

Best regards,
    Frank

And, as always Perhaps there are others in the communities who have experience in doing this and we invite them to comment here also.
    Another option may be to reach out to our partner HCL Technologies to see in what way they can assist further. The Enterprise Studio team of HCL can be reached at enterprisestudio@hcl.com. https://www.hcltech.com/enterprise-studio

• 4.  RE: CAIDM autobox data page

Posted Jan 19, 2021 07:38 AM
    Hi,

thanks for the update. I have tried with other browser also, but same issue.

You are asking to check bulk loader. Can you please provide more details, where i can check exactly? Please provide the path to check that task.

• 5.  RE: CAIDM autobox data page

Posted Jan 21, 2021 04:40 AM
    Hi,

I have checked the bulk loader file upload, and it is working fine. iam able to upload the files. Iam facing issue with this auto box data only.