Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  Flat File Connector xpress: Customer don't see "Manage Connector Server"

Posted Jul 27, 2016 12:37 PM

Hello

an our custom is trying to develop a Connector Xpress flat file

Now they see in the documentation (https://docops.ca.com/ca-imag-connectors/1-0/EN/flat-file-connector/how-to-connect-to-flat-file) the following statements:

Follow these steps:

1. Set up the endpoint route:

• Log in to the User Console and navigate to Task, System, Manage Connector Server.
    • Select the connector server entry to which you want to add a route.
    • Right-click the connector entry and select Add Routes from the popup menu.
    • Check the route or routes that you want to add, and click OK.

But where is the Manage Connector Server menu ? We don't find it in the Identity Manager

Thank you

Giovanni

• 2.  Re: Flat File Connector xpress: Customer don't see "Manage Connector Server"
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 28, 2016 04:59 AM

I see that case 00465114 was opened concerning this. I have responded to that case with the following update:

I took a look at the documentation link you provided and it is confusing and incorrect. It looks like they are trying to use one page to provide information for both Identity Manager and Secure Cloud but the same instructions do not apply to both.

The steps you listed are only for Secure Cloud. With Secure Cloud there is a Manage Connector Server link under the System menu in the Secure Cloud User Console where you would have to add the endpoint route.

Please ignore that step and let me know if you are able to complete the process successfully.