Service Virtualization

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

How to read a particular message from RabbitMQ using RabbitMQ Send Receive step in DevTest?

• 1.  How to read a particular message from RabbitMQ using RabbitMQ Send Receive step in DevTest?

Posted Jul 03, 2019 12:53 PM
    Hi All,
              I am trying to read a particular message from  RabbitMQ  using RabbitMQ Send Receive step in DevTest.When I enable the Asynchronous mode in the step all the messages from the queue are getting consumed.But when I disable it I am reading only one message.Can we write message selector queries like we do in JMS Send Receive  where we can define the query on the custom consumer,I do not see that option in the RabbitMQ Send Receive step.Can some suggest a solution to this issue.
    Note :Since I am not publishing the message in the same step.I am not able to use correlation schemes here. 
                                                   Thanks,
    Regards,
    Vish G

• 2.  RE: How to read a particular message from RabbitMQ using RabbitMQ Send Receive step in DevTest?
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 22, 2019 12:25 PM
    Hello Vish,

I could not find more information about it, but I am wondering if the 'Consumer Tag' field in the RabbitMQ Send Receive step would help you.

Thank you,
    Heloisa