CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Change seconds to minutes BOXI

Posted May 23, 2016 05:09 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm working with CABI version 4.1, and we need to create a raporte with the following time_spent_sum field.

I have obtained the field and showing me the total time of the ticket, but it shows me the time in seconds.

what  function to change the seconds to minutes? and how create the function ?

I am creating the report in Web Intelligence rich client.

Regards,

Marco Velazquez.

• 2.  Re: change seconds to minutes BOXI

Posted Jun 02, 2016 03:53 AM

Hello Marco,

Giving you a general answer, as a general answer may be better than no answer.

Try a web search on phrases like "business objects convert seconds to minutes" and a lot of stuff comes up.

Also the "pdmSeconds" command should work in CABI. See this thread for an example:

We want to display for total how much time ticket was open (only SLA time) in report

and this one looks quite helpful (wait for the page to load - it will jump to the last comment in the thread):

https://communities.ca.com/message/241818183#comment-241818183

Thanks, Kyle_R.

• 3.  Re: Change seconds to minutes BOXI
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 03, 2016 10:59 AM

I solved the problem with the following query.

= If ((IsNull ([Time Spent - Sum])) Or ([Time Spent - Sum] = 0)) Then ("00:00:00") Else FormatNumber (Floor ([Time Spent - Sum] / 3600) , "00") + ":" + FormatNumber (Floor (Mod ([Time Spent - Sum], 3600) / 60), "00") + ":" + FormatNumber (Mod (Mod ([Time Spent - Sum] ; 3600); 60), "00")

modify the query in BOXI