DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  Announcing CA Application Performance Management (APM) 10

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 14, 2015 01:32 PM

To develop CA's E.P.I.C. APM strategy, CA studied the typical day in the life and workflow of 80 individuals across 17 organizations in 18 cities who work with APM. As community members, many of you participated - we thank you!

CA APM 10 delivers new patent-pending innovations, based on the E.P.I.C. APM strategy that take Easy, Proactive, Intelligent, and Collaborative to new levels, enabling you to delight your users, while protecting your experts.

• Team Center Perspectives let you create task-relevant views based on attributes important to a specific role or immediate task such as location, business unit or application component.
    • Team Center Timeline visually depicts changes in app environments so teams can quickly identify when and where changes occurred along with the resulting service impact so DevOps teams receive recommended fixes in real time.
    • Differential Analysis helps you quickly recognize problems as they develop and intuitively understand the most critical and recurrent problems across your application landscape—with no configuration required

Learn more on ca.com: http://cainc.to/apm

See a live demo, this Thursday, July 16th: APM 10 Live demo

Check out a quick "What's new in APM 10" video: What’s New in CA Application Performance Management (APM) 10 - YouTube

• 2.  Re: Announcing CA Application Performance Management (APM) 10

Posted Jul 14, 2015 02:40 PM

David, thanks for sharing this with the community. Very Exciting !

• 3.  Re: Announcing CA Application Performance Management (APM) 10

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 16, 2015 09:11 AM

I'm happy to announce a webinar on August 18th where you can learn more about CA APM 10.

On Tuesday, August 18th at 12:00 pm ET / 9:00 am PT,  join Chris Kline, VP Product Management in an online webinar to learn about our philosophy and the relentless focus we have to accelerate innovation, execution and speed in the APM product line.  As a proof point, in our recent releases, we delivered 3X more features than our previous three releases combined!  And we’re doing it 3X faster than any other CA APM release window.   

This new investment and focus has one goal – to better serve our customers and users enabling you to provide a better experience for your customers.

Registration link (becomes on-demand link after the live webcast): What’s new in APM 10.0: Everything changes from here... | BrightTALK

• 4.  Re: Announcing CA Application Performance Management (APM) 10

Posted Jul 17, 2015 12:24 PM

Is there a recording available for July 16th APM 10 Demo?

• 5.  Re: Announcing CA Application Performance Management (APM) 10

Posted Jul 18, 2015 04:56 AM

Do we have any recording for APM 10 live demo? I registered for it but did not get the link to join

• 6.  Re: Announcing CA Application Performance Management (APM) 10

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 20, 2015 10:17 AM

The recording for the live demo will be available shortly. I'll post a link here when it is ready. Thanks for your patience!

• 7.  Re: Announcing CA Application Performance Management (APM) 10

Posted Jul 21, 2015 10:10 AM

Any update?

• 8.  Re: Announcing CA Application Performance Management (APM) 10

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 22, 2015 11:32 AM

Here's a link to the WebEx recording of the APM 10 demo: APM 10 Demo WebEx

• 9.  Re: Announcing CA Application Performance Management (APM) 10

Posted Jul 22, 2015 12:33 PM

Not sure, if this is the complete/correct version. This recording was done on Jul 21 9:48PM although actual APM 10 Demo occurred on Jul 16th. In any case, I do appreciate the post!!!

• 10.  Re: Announcing CA Application Performance Management (APM) 10

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 22, 2015 01:11 PM

There was a problem with the original recording, hence the new version. Agile WebEx development!