CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Service Desk 17.2 attached forms and chrome

Posted Jun 18, 2019 01:31 PM
    ​After upgrading to 17.2 we are having trouble opening attached pdf files in chrome.

• 2.  RE: Service Desk 17.2 attached forms and chrome

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 20, 2019 09:42 AM
    Hi Patsy,

What error or behavior are you actually getting?

===
    Kind Regards,
    Brian

• 3.  RE: Service Desk 17.2 attached forms and chrome

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 20, 2019 09:46 AM
    BTW, I did a test on my side and I'm able to view a pdf file attachment on a Service Desk ticket just fine on Chrome...

------------------------------
    BTW
    ------------------------------

• 4.  RE: Service Desk 17.2 attached forms and chrome
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 20, 2019 11:07 AM

I think we figured it out.   The pdf file type had to be added.

Patsy Waring

EOHHS - CA Service Management - Development & Administration

DXC

Office:   617-847-6502

Mobile: 321-863-4544

Mail To: patricia.waring@mass.gov

Mail to: Patricia.waring2@DXC.COM

100 Hancock Street - 5th floor- 5217, Quincy, Mass 02171

DXC Technology Company -- This message is transmitted to you by or on behalf of DXC Technology Company or one of its affiliates. It is intended exclusively for the addressee. The substance of this message, along with any attachments, may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information or information that is otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate any part of this message. If you have received this message in error, please destroy and delete all copies and notify the sender by return e-mail. Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind DXC Technology Company or any of its affiliates to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.