Symantec Access Management

View Only
  • 1.  SAML & SLO

Posted Apr 19, 2021 06:39 AM
    Hi to all,
    I need an help for  for a setup with SLO and SAML: It's the first time I am implementing the Sigle Log-Out with SAML.

* I have a  Session Store
    * I have set the Permanent Session in the Realm which protects the "redirect.jsp"

If I try to login directly on the federated application I have no problem.
    If I try the to login first on a realm (which does not have the permanent session) and then I enter the federated page I get an error as if the Policy Server could not write to the Session Store.

Question1: If I want to use SLO, I need permant session on all realms ?
    Question2: what problems might I have, having permant session on all realms (in addition to writing every time on the session-store and having latency)
    <c-wiz jsrenderer="WFss9b" class="P6w8m BDJ8fb" aria-labelledby="c151" role="region" jsshadow="" jsdata="deferred-c152" data-p="%.@.]" jscontroller="pPThOe" jsaction="cVBjOb:R39vXe,IUcju,SJbMmc,SsILKe,jsOQJc,e5Ystc,AZZyxc;rI6ffc:Yihg0b,Wm5pEd;LHU2xc:Yihg0b,Wm5pEd;qDGYgb:zX13ie;yZ6OX:QUCxlc,RHer4;eLAnNe:yz7ijf;F5MSFd:twqeXd;UgEtGb:hQ7xdc,j0ySHf;qE2zJe:WOjgW;fBzasf:YoknPd;Qz4V0b:hQ7xdc;h5CHLc:RnmhLc;AwBmXe:OzU88,ZKzul;Q1tZlf:YEdRcb,BwbFIf;lUENBf:CK2cEd;" data-node-index="5;0" jsmodel="hc6Ubd">
    </c-wiz>

Thanks in advance