CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Detail_in.htmpl

Posted Apr 10, 2016 05:56 AM

Hi all,

i have two group , i want to enable urgency functionality in one employee group Incident creation interface and i want to disable urgency functionality in another employee group Incident creation interface

• 2.  Re: Detail_in.htmpl

Posted Apr 18, 2016 05:35 AM

You might be able to achieve this by creative use of PDM_LIST, PDM_SET and PDM_IF macros. First, create a PDM_LIST clause where you get the list of users in one of the groups where the userid matches $cst.userid (or whichever field you wish to use) and limit the results to one. Then within the list you use PDM_SET to set a variable of your choosing to a value you'll test for later. Then create a PDM_IF where you test for the variable you chose for the value you used and do on functionality in the true branch and the other functionality on the else branch.

Just be aware that urgency is a required field on cr object so you'll have to have default values for the once that's not supposed to pick their urgency.

• 3.  Re: Detail_in.htmpl

Posted Apr 18, 2016 05:58 AM

Another way to get achieve same would be to use 'Form Groups'. This will ofcause require that you have two different roles. On the role you do not want the urgency field to be used you can simply make it readonly or remove it. To cater for setting the urgency field on the form where it is removed you may want to use a data-partition to set it as a default ;-)

Kind Regards,

Brian #helpinghands