CA Service Management

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

With the advent of the Unified Self Service (USS) interface,  I was wondering if anyone has put together a set of UAT test scripts for Unified Self Service?

• 1.  With the advent of the Unified Self Service (USS) interface,  I was wondering if anyone has put together a set of UAT test scripts for Unified Self Service?

Posted Oct 08, 2015 10:02 AM

With the advent of the Unified Self Service (USS) interface,  I was wondering if anyone has put together a set of UAT test scripts for Unified Self Service?

• 2.  Re: With the advent of the Unified Self Service (USS) interface,  I was wondering if anyone has put together a set of UAT test scripts for Unified Self Service?

Posted Feb 29, 2016 05:51 PM

Hello David,

What do you mean by "UAT test scripts?"

A) A series of use cases:

Such as "After configuring USS with EEM, an end user should be able to login via the USS screen with  *** and get YYY."

If so, these are often written up by the implementation team depending on the feature combination a site wants. Not a one size fits all.

B) Automated scripts that test aspects of the product configuration.

Such as "Run script ZZZ and it will send a Web Services test from USS to AD for the Administrator user."

If so, no.

I don't have anything in either case (Sorry!), but just trying to clarify what you're after so that others may help.

Thanks, Kyle_R.