DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  PHP Agent -- Apache 2.4.6 (prefork mode) with "proxy_fcgi_module" and "PHP-FPM".

Posted Oct 05, 2018 06:18 AM

Hi Lynn,

thanks for quick answer.

Are this note only for Apache 2.2 or even for newer versions?

In documentation is noted that "mod_fastcgid with php-fpm" is supported with several types of web servers. Look page Install the PHP Agent - CA Application Performance Management - 10.7 - CA Technologies Documentation  .

We use Apache 2.4.6 (prefork mode) with "proxy_fcgi_module" and "PHP-FPM".

Is this combination also not supported?

Thanks,

Marko

• 2.  Re: PHP Agent -- Apache 2.4.6 (prefork mode) with "proxy_fcgi_module" and "PHP-FPM".

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 07, 2018 07:03 PM

Hi Marko,

I will check internally and get back to you.

Regards,

Lynn

• 3.  Re: PHP Agent -- Apache 2.4.6 (prefork mode) with "proxy_fcgi_module" and "PHP-FPM".

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 09, 2018 06:06 PM

Hi Marko Cupen,

Apologies for the delay. I am following up again internally.

Regards,

Lynn

• 4.  Re: PHP Agent -- Apache 2.4.6 (prefork mode) with "proxy_fcgi_module" and "PHP-FPM".

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 10, 2018 05:05 PM

Hi Marko Cupen,

Engineering/Product Management are now looking at this and I will update when I hear back from them.

Regards,

Lynn

• 5.  Re: PHP Agent -- Apache 2.4.6 (prefork mode) with "proxy_fcgi_module" and "PHP-FPM".

Posted Oct 23, 2018 09:43 AM

Hi Lynn,

When I can expect update on this issue?

Regards,

Marko

• 6.  Re: PHP Agent -- Apache 2.4.6 (prefork mode) with "proxy_fcgi_module" and "PHP-FPM".

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 23, 2018 08:29 PM

Hi Marko,

Apologies for the delay. I have prompted Engineering/Product Management again.

Regards,

Lynn

• 7.  Re: PHP Agent -- Apache 2.4.6 (prefork mode) with "proxy_fcgi_module" and "PHP-FPM".
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 25, 2018 07:35 PM

Hi Marko,

I am still waiting on a response from Engineering/Product Management so I think it best that you create a support case and refer to this thread so the support engineer who takes case ownership has the background.

Thanks

Lynn