ESP dSeries Workload Automation

View Only

Can I delete OLDER_THAN_1MONTH DATA without moving it to the History Table?

• 1.  Can I delete OLDER_THAN_1MONTH DATA without moving it to the History Table?

Posted May 31, 2020 09:38 PM

Hi Kiran.

As a matter of fact, excessive DML is occurring in the DE dictionary tables below as DE operates.
    In other words, 300 JOBs are performed about 40,000 times a day. As a result, millions of DMLs occur in the table below, and as a result, excessive redologs occur, and offline redologs occur too much during oracle hot backup,

and as a result, excessive redologs occur, and offline redologs occur too much during oracle hot backup.

As such, I would like to know if the excessive DML of the DE ditionary table is normal or abnormal.

Deleting the history table was a question in the process of finding a solution to the excessive redo log problem.

UPDATE ESP_RTWOB SET ONHOLD=:1 ,ONQUIESCE=:2 ,COMPLETE=:3 ,COMPPEND=:4 ,FORCED=:5 ,THESTATE=:6 ,CONDITIONS=:7 ,STATUS=:8        
                ,READYTIME=:9 ,STARTTIME=:10 ,ENDTIME=:11 ,USERID=:12 ,READYQUEUED=:13 ,JOBNO=:14 ,JOB_LOG_ID=:15 ,CMPC=:16 ,HOST=:17
               WHERE ID = :18
    UPDATE ESP_WSS_APPL SET STATUS = :1 , COMPLETE_DATE_TIME = :2  WHERE APPL_ID = :3                                               
    UPDATE ESP_JOB_DATA SET STATE = :1 , CMPC = :2  WHERE JOB_ID = :3                                                                                           
    UPDATE ESP_WSS_JOB SET STATE_AFM = :1  WHERE JOB_ID = :2                                                                   
    DELETE FROM ESP_MANAGER_INQ

Regards,

WoonGyo Han
    Open Network Enterprise Inc
    Managing Director, Solution Business Division
    Tel: +82-2-2107-3477
    Fax: +82-2-2107-3499
    Mobile: +82-10-6202-4820
    wghan@one.co.kr