ESP dSeries Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Job Apparently Runs Fine but Fails In DE

Posted Jul 13, 2020 09:53 AM
    I'm shooting for the stars here but thought I'd see if I can get any information that may help me towards the right direction. We have a customer that runs a job through DE but fails. When ran outside of DE it runs fine with same ID. The job starts a flask server with port and worker count supplied as arguments. When ran the server spins up 30 subprocesses, each subprocess negotiates for a license to run from the cyme license manager. If he passes in 15 or less as a worker count the job runs fine but if he passes in more the job starts to get dll load failures.

Any direction on some things to check around why the job apparently runs fine outside of DE but begins to fail within DE? Also FYI the informtion above means nothing to me but was provided by the customer :) Any further information around the job details I will be getting from the customer.

• 2.  RE: Job Apparently Runs Fine but Fails In DE

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 14, 2020 12:43 AM
    Hi,

I will suggest to compare the program output - from the one that is run outside DE with the spool file generated by job. Just see where it is getting deviated.

- Ravi Kiran