ESP dSeries Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  CA_Workload_Automation_DE-JavaScripting.pdf

Posted Feb 19, 2020 12:38 PM
    Hi

We have a developer looking for an older document that CA published titled CA_Workload_Automation_DE-JavaScripting.pdf
    The document use to be located on //support.ca.com/phpdocs/0/allprod/NA/CA_Workload_Automation_DE-JavaScripting.pdf
    Would any users happen to have this exact document and be willing to share it?  Our developer used this document a lot and found it very helpful.

Thanks

• 2.  RE: CA_Workload_Automation_DE-JavaScripting.pdf
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 21, 2020 09:33 AM
    Hi,

Please refer the below URL and Sub Sections of "Using Java Scripts" and "Scheduling".

https://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/intelligent-automation/ca-workload-automation-de/12-2/javascripts.html

Thanks,
    Rajagopal

• 3.  RE: CA_Workload_Automation_DE-JavaScripting.pdf

Posted Feb 25, 2020 06:11 AM
    Hi

Thank you for the document, this will help but still not what we were looking for. 

The document CA originally had described how to do some real funky stuff.  My developers used the document and  found there in there information to  write some code that could pull data from external spreadsheet, pass that data as a file that was available to CA, create files from the data in the form of multiple symbolic variables which could then be passed to an EVENT TRIGGER command.  

• 4.  RE: CA_Workload_Automation_DE-JavaScripting.pdf

Posted Feb 27, 2020 03:41 PM
      |   view attached
    I've attached a document I had saved with the same name.  Might be the same one you are looking for.

------------------------------
    Andy Reimer
    ------------------------------

Attachment(s)