ESP dSeries Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Security.txt File for FTP Jobs

Posted Apr 09, 2020 09:21 AM
    Hi everyone, I have setup an FTP job to run on a Linux server and we are utilizing agent security. The job continues to fail with "Refused by agent security", below are the contents from the security.txt file. I've checked out the vendor doc related to the security file and can't find the issue here. Based off of what we have, shouldn't any ID be able to FTP a file? We are using an 11.4 SP1 Build 1933

c a * * *
    f a * * +
    x a * * +
    x d * root +

• 2.  RE: Security.txt File for FTP Jobs
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 15, 2020 12:07 PM
    Hi,

Yes the content looks good for users to do ftp. I think we need to analyze it more . Can you please raise a ticket for this.

Ravi Kiran

• 3.  RE: Security.txt File for FTP Jobs

Posted Apr 16, 2020 03:26 PM
    Thanks Kiran I have opened case 31866936

• 4.  RE: Security.txt File for FTP Jobs

Posted May 19, 2020 11:53 AM
    Hi Kiran and others,

Just wanted to provide an update on this. Apologies for raising this ticket and post. After trying to reproduce the situation to be able to show Segun, I was not able to. Only thing I can think of is that I was looking at the wrong agent when I was attempting to run an FTP job but it was failing.

As of right now I do not see an issue. Again, apologies for any confusion here.

• 5.  RE: Security.txt File for FTP Jobs

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 22, 2020 06:45 AM
    Hi,

Thanks for the update. Good to know there was no problems on the agent side and you can move forward.

Ravi Kiran