Automation Analytics & Intelligence (AAI)

View Only
  • 1.  AUTOMIC Jobstream/Workflow(JOBP) stay with 99% Complete until JSCH Period Turnaround Time

Posted Nov 24, 2021 09:32 AM
    Edited by Jorge Rocha Nov 24, 2021 12:36 PM
    Hi,

I have the AAI 6.4.1 installed already with AUTOMIC Automation connector and something still happening with this version of AAI. 
    Although a JOPB it's being used as a target job, the AAI JOBSTREAM only marked as 100% complete after the JSCH related to it has completed its daily cycle (Period Turnaround Time).

Is there any configuration that can adjust this behavior ?

As we can verify in the following scree shot, "As of Time" column has been updated, but the "Actual End Time" still in blank. It's 11:24AM local time and the turnaround time will happen at 2PM.

After the turnaround time of the JSCH, the "Actual End Time" of the JOBP is updated ! See screen shot bellow:  

I appreciate your comments ! Thanks !
    Jorge Rocha

• 2.  RE: AUTOMIC Jobstream/Workflow(JOBP) stay with 99% Complete until JSCH Period Turnaround Time

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 11, 2022 04:30 PM
    Jorge, I would recommend opened a Support Ticket for this if you have not already.

• 3.  RE: AUTOMIC Jobstream/Workflow(JOBP) stay with 99% Complete until JSCH Period Turnaround Time

Posted Apr 04, 2022 08:18 AM
    Hi Chritopher,

the issue has been solved with AAI 6.4.2.

Thanks & best regards !