AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  SAP Plugin Programming Guide

Posted Apr 21, 2020 08:23 AM
    Two Questions

1. I am looking for programming information to provide to our business owners to assist them in properly setting up some SAP jobs in our environment. When we were utilizing the SAP Adapter there was a programming guide but I have been unable to find the equivalent for the SAP plugin. Can someone please provide a link to this documentation?

2. I have a customer who is sending an email to an SAP distribution list but that user group no longer wants the spool attached. How can I turn off just the attachment of the spool file? I have posted the jil below:

insert_job: JHH1_N_NWS-HRMPAE0963_UT_HRMPAE0963-000_CD job_type: sap
    description: Functional Team - NWS SECURITY ; Description - Delete expired ESS term roles; Schedule - Annualy ; Notification - EBS NW Security, EBS NW Security Support, Priority 3
    machine: auto_server
    condition: v(AUTOSYS) = "UP" & v(JHH1) = "UP"
    owner: HRAUTO@SAP_CCQ
    permission: gx,wx
    max_run_alarm: 0
    alarm_if_fail: y
    alarm_if_terminated: y
    date_conditions: y
    run_calendar: JHH1_1ST_JAN
    send_notification: n
    sap_client: 800
    sap_rfc_dest: CCQ
    sap_job_name: HRMPAE0963_UT_HRMPAE09630000
    sap_recipients: rcp_type=dli, recipient=HRMPAE0963, express=n, no_forward=n, copy=n, blind_copy=n, no_print=n
    sap_step_parms: abap_name=ZHPAE_ESS_ROLE_CLEANUP, banner_page=n, footer=n, release=n, variant=ESS_ROLE_ANNCL, new_spool=y, print_imm=n
    sap_release_option: A

• 2.  RE: SAP Plugin Programming Guide
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 22, 2020 09:24 PM
    Hi Wayne,

I don't know the answer to your email question,  The AutoSys doc has the SAP job attributes documented here:
    https://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/intelligent-automation/workload-automation-ae-and-workload-control-center/11-3-6-SP8/scheduling/ae-scheduling/sap-jobs.html

There is also a link for the SAP plugin: https://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/intelligent-automation/workload-automation-agent-for-sap/11-5/configuring.html