AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Job was not getting trigger from inactive status

Posted Feb 11, 2021 07:40 AM
    I changed Job status  xxx status to Inactive . after job is not getting trigger even if scheduled time was passed .
    Please help us , what is the issue here?

• 2.  RE: Job was not getting trigger from inactive status

Posted Feb 11, 2021 12:15 PM
    Does your job have any other starting conditions not met? I do this all the time without issue.

• 3.  RE: Job was not getting trigger from inactive status

Posted Feb 12, 2021 07:35 AM
    Hi,
    My guess job was on hold passed start time. You need to force start the job or refresh job with update_job: xxx job_type: CMD

• 4.  RE: Job was not getting trigger from inactive status

Posted Feb 12, 2021 07:54 AM
    Thanks for the update Alex.

Yes correct. If we update the job(like any attribute and saved it) and its getting trigger.  But I can't update the 100 or 1000 of jobs .

Please provide us permanent solution without force start jobs. 

Issue Is : Job is not getting trigger once placed it OFF_HOLD and time was passed(condition already met) as per schedule .

• 5.  RE: Job was not getting trigger from inactive status

Posted Feb 12, 2021 02:35 PM
    Hello Inaganti,

Check this field: "date_conditions: 1"
    If it is set to 0 (zero) any date/time conditions will be ignored.

Regards,
    Joe Poutre
    Prudential

• 6.  RE: Job was not getting trigger from inactive status

Posted Feb 15, 2021 07:59 AM
    Hi Joseph/All,

"date_conditions: 1" correct only,

I am not sure what is the issue here,  why Job is not getting trigger once placed in off_hold.

Issue is : Job was not started at first time itself  and we placed in on_hold. The time was passed and we placed job in off_hold . But, Job was not getting trigger .
    I Just updated job attribute and released from on_hold it was triggering  . I can't update 1000 of jobs at time and Kindly help me what is issues here?