AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  AutoSys - CSAM is not configured properly for the ports 9010, 49152

Posted Jul 20, 2020 06:04 AM
    Hi,

Yesterday we upgraded AutoSys to 11.3.6 SP8 and WCC to 11.4.7 and since then when we want to validate AutoSys servers in WCC (configuration tab) we get following messages:

Error: E190222 The CSAM is not configured properly for the ports 9010, 49152. You may need to configure it manually from the command line as privileged user.
    Confirmation: I190104 NPE_Autosys - The server was validated successfully.

So the autoSys servers are validated but it seems there is some kind of misconfiguration at CSAM level.

CSAM seems to be properly configured:

On AutoSys servers
    ./csamconfigedit port 9010 display
    EnableSSL=False
    PmuxServerPort=7163
    EnablePmux=False

./csamconfigedit portrange=49152-50176 display ./csamconfigedit portrange=49152-50176 display
    EnableSSL=True
    EnablePmux=True

In WCC we have same values
    ./csamconfigedit port 9010 display
    EnableSSL=False
    PmuxServerPort=7163
    EnablePmux=False

./csamconfigedit portrange=49152-50176 display ./csamconfigedit portrange=49152-50176 display
    EnableSSL=True
    EnablePmux=True

I cannot see any error on CSAM log and all seems to be working fine but I am not sure why we have this error in configuration tab.

Any of you have an idea what can be misconfigured and how to fix it?

thanks
    José

• 2.  RE: AutoSys - CSAM is not configured properly for the ports 9010, 49152

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 04, 2020 04:11 PM
    Jose,

I'm guessing Port 9010 is the app server port. Assuming this is correct, by default, the port should be using CSAM. Based on your config, it is not. Because EnablePMUX=False is set, communication will be sent natively over port 9010. The only way this would be valid for the app server is if CSAM on the app server machine also has the port configured to not use port multiplexing (PMUX). My guess is you need to change the CSAM config on the WCC machine for port 9010 to have EnablePmux=True.

------------------------------
    Broadcom - CA Technologies
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: AutoSys - CSAM is not configured properly for the ports 9010, 49152
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 05, 2020 02:35 AM
    Daniel,

Thanks for your answer.

In the end one of my collegues found out in a SSL WCC parameter was not matching the CSAM configuration. Turning on this flag fixed the warning message we were having.

I forgot to add that to my original entry.

Best regards
    José