AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  autorep command to find the list of activated jobs on an agent_server

Posted Apr 27, 2020 03:36 PM
    Hi All

Please let me know the autorep command to find the list of activated jobs on a particular server named as agent_server

------------------------------
    Arshad

• 2.  RE: autorep command to find the list of activated jobs on an agent_server

Posted May 02, 2020 06:53 AM
    Hi,

I would try something like 

autorep -J % -q | grep -B 3 agent_server | grep insert_job | awk '{print $2}' | xargs -l1 autorep -J | grep " AC "

best regards.
    JR

• 3.  RE: autorep command to find the list of activated jobs on an agent_server

Posted May 03, 2020 02:57 AM
    Hi Jose,

Thanks for response. 
    I am finding difficulty in understanding autorep -J % -q | grep -B 3 agent_server | grep insert_job | awk '{print $2}' | xargs -l1 autorep -J  | grep " AC "

can you please explain the commands action, line by line. 
    Thanking you in advance.

Arshad

• 4.  RE: autorep command to find the list of activated jobs on an agent_server
    Best Answer

Posted May 05, 2020 09:43 AM

Arshad - run it in your test env - what Jose sent is exactly what you are looking for. 

autorep -J ALL -q | grep -B 3 (INSERTYOURSERVERNAMEHERE) | grep insert_job | awk '{print $2}' | xargs -l1 autorep -J | grep " AC "

Google any command you do not know. 

• 5.  RE: autorep command to find the list of activated jobs on an agent_server

Posted May 04, 2020 12:58 AM
    Hi,
    Have you tried

autorep -M <machine> -d

Thanks

• 6.  RE: autorep command to find the list of activated jobs on an agent_server

Posted May 05, 2020 05:43 AM
    Hi Chandra,

I tried this command, and got the currently running jobs on an agent. 
    However this time I wanted to check the currently activated jobs on an agent.

Arshad